Friday, January 16, 2009

inestimable ~ nice word choice


The following is a letter I found in my inbox today My husband is good with words, and he blesses me  with that from time to time.  But today's letter is perhaps the nicest letter I have ever received     from him.  Not because it is long and deep, but    because he compliments me for the very things that I am striving to do successfully and his letter    gives me hope that in some small way that success is measured and noticed, maybe not by many, but the    person who matters most to me.  Love that man!
letter below~
Angel,
You are the greatest blessing that the Lord has given me.  I am both thrilled and  humbled by His gift of you to me. Your passion for our family is inspiring and  makes me     want to be a better husband and father. I love your      heart and sweet  spirit. I love the time we spend         together as friends and lovers. You bring me  great joy, and knowing how well you manage your household is a       comfort to me. I  love the life and family we have and           know that the years ahead will be full of  love and joy with you as wife and mother. Thank you for the        sacrifices you make  for us, and thank you for being        patient with your stubborn husband.  Your worth to me      is inestimable.  You are altogether beautiful         my darling, and there is no blemish in you. My  beloved is mine and I am hers.  I love you, 
Yours

No comments: